Do you need someone to come into your office one day a week and manage your accounting on your QuickBooks, Peachtree Accounting, or other bookkeeping software? A professional that can keep your records in order.
Take a look at our part-time bookkeeper service. You can choose one day a week, two days per month, or one day per month depending on the amount of work that needs to be performed.
Our staff is fully trained and certified in the use of QuickBooks, Peachtree Accounting, and all of the other popular accounting software. Our bookkeepers will come into your office and perform the services you need and keep you accounting records up to date.
Your accounting records and data are all maintained in your office. Our professional bookkeepers will organize your records and your accounting data for you all without any of the information leaving your office.
The bookkeepers work is overseen by a CPA with over 25 years of experience.
Our bookkeepers can perform any of the following tasks during the time they are in your office.
- Invoicing and maintaining accounts receivable
- Recording deposits
- Managing vendors Accounts Payable, and writing checks
- Preparing bank reconciliations
- Recording credit card and bank card transactions
- Preparing payroll, and payroll tax deposits
- Preparing Financial Statements from your accounting software
- Prepare an operating budget
- Organizing your accounting records for you
You decide what you want the bookkeeper to do!
A CPA will meet with you in person or by phone at least once per quarter to discuss your businesses finances, the budget, tax planning issues and any other matters that we see in your businesses financial activity that you need to address.
Contact Us for a free no obligation discussion of how this great service can work for you!